I HATE The train company in Denmark!! I was on my way home from my girlfriend in kokkedal, and it's supose to take about and hour.. Today it took 2 and a half hour!! and that is too fucking much of my time!! I got of the first train and it allways matches the next train i need to take! but today it drove 2 min. before time! and that pisses me big time off!! so i had to wait half and hour more for a train that did not get there!! FUCKING CRAP!! well.. i waited a half hour more.. and i got into the train, and there where no places to sid down.. allright!! fine! i just sit in the hall.. so i came to Roskilde and i didn't get my bus at that time, so iv'e waited half and hour more.. that sucks!! so the train company named DSB! FUCK YOU!

Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar